This video about "living bridges" In an area in Northeast India, the people take living branches from trees and vines and coax and direct them to build natural, living bridges--very cool. It's only 4:30.
Barton Hollow by The Civil Wars I was impressed by the short number the Civil Wars did at the Grammys--bold, complex yet simple. The whole album is really good. There's a reason they won best folk album. I feel like I should adjust my singles list to include the song "Barton Hollow"--so so good. Plus, isn't that a great band name?
The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore is one of the Oscar-nominated animated shorts this year. I think my fellow bibliophiles will enjoy seeing living books. (I wish Pixar's latest was available online!)
Yosemite HD Have you seen this yet? An HD time-lapse video of Yosemite. To quote Coldplay, "we live in a beautiful world."
"Flicker and Fail" by Laura Marling Yeah, I'll never stop talking about her. This is a track only available on iTunes. It was all I could listen to for about a week. Really pretty.
Type Like A Girl is just stuff girls think and relate to. (who knew others turn on music and dance all crazy when no one's home but are still paranoid someone's watching and overpack because you might need that shirt)
No comments:
Post a Comment