Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

Recent Recommendations: June 2013

It's been so long! I'm not sure why.

Escher Sketch

Franz Ferdinand's New Song!!! "Right Action"

Tattoos inspired by books  Some of these I thought were odd choices, some surprised me, and some were pretty cool.

Can't get enough of "All Your Gold" by Bat for Lashes

The Intouchables A hilarious, heart-warming French film about a paralyzed man and the thug-like guy who becomes his caretaker. The acting was excellent, and debut actor, Omar Sy won the French Oscar for his immensely appealing performance. It was hugely popular in France, and it exceeded my high expectations. Watch the trailer. I dare you not to want to watch it.

Pierre Carreau's photos of waves frozen by a very high speed camera. They look like sculptures. Very cool. (via)

"Royals" by 16-year-old Kiwi, Lorde (also, "Tennis Court")

Glastonbury 2013 (June 26-30, so hopefully new videos will continue to be posted throughout the weekend)

Don't miss the trailer for the Michael J. Fox Show, coming this spring.

This video of a sheep rescue gone wrong:

And your adorable for the day:

 
(see his first visit to the show)

1 comment:

  1. YES. I love your recommendation posts! I loved the tattoos inspired by books. Oh how I want one.

    ReplyDelete