We've been having a lot of cold weather lately. And yes, I know the temperature has been much lower elsewhere in the country. But you have to keep in mind that in LA, we're not prepared for it--we don't have lots of wool sweaters or heavy coats or insulated buildings. When temperature drops to a certain low, farmers start to worry about losing their entire crop of oranges. Anyway, I thought it was time to change my desktop wallpaper/background. This is what I chose:
 |
A lion and lioness with their cubs. Governor's Camp, Kenya
By Brandon Harris via National Geographic
See more of Brandon Harris's photographs from Africa here. |
Don't you love it? I usually prefer landscapes for this sort of thing. But this one is so warm and cozy--snuggling, soft fur, warm tones/colors, family, heat (it is in Africa, after all). I wish I could safely and comfortably snuggle with a lion.
No comments:
Post a Comment